01. Anger is a potentially
02. Itís a natural inborn, built-in, genetically embedded,
spontaneous state of mind.
03. Every one has and feels Anger. No exception
04. Itís different and not based on reasoning, learned
behavior, or knowledge.
05. It is a secondary emotion.
06. It kicks in automatically due to the TRIGGERS.
07. Can be sparked by a variety of things
People, Events, Memories, Personal Problems.
08. Someone or something got to PUSH THE BUTTON
OR TURN THE SWITCH ON.
09. Anger exists in the mind and is a direct result of your
10. An event does not make you angry, but your
interpretation of the event and
how you think and feel can lead to anger..
11. Anger could be intense rage-fury or mild. Mild forms of
include displeasure, irritation or dislike.
12. Anger Can Be Collective, Accumulating, incremental, and
It builds up, adds up, enough is enough, I canít take it
Iíll not put up with this any more, then they explode.